Petplex Animal Hospital is still available for the medical needs of your pets. However, during this time of social distancing we will follow the Ohio Department of Health’s directives to remain open.
Because we work by appointments ONLY, we are scheduling each client based on the availability of our medical staff. Additionally, we are closing our lobby to the public, and are conducting our appointments via Curbside Service.
- Please bring your pet with a secure collar and leash, or in a secure pet carrier.
- Appointment times are running longer due to Curbside Service
- On arrival, please WAIT IN YOUR CAR and call 740-929-3300 to check-in.
- A technician will call and speak to you about your pet then bring your pet into the clinic.
- The doctor will evaluate your pet.
- The doctor will contact you by phone to go over findings, give recommendations and answer any questions or concerns that you may have
- You will be transfered to a receptionist to check-out.
- A technician will bring your pet back to you & go over medications dispensed and any go home information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate through this time. We hope our office will reopen soon to the public.